Who We Are
Geyer is an award-winning, strategy-led interior design practice specialising in the development of interior environments across Australia & Asia Pacific. With a portfolio of global and regional clients and an impressive track record, Geyer has a reputation for strategy-led design solutions which enrich our clients’ performance, brand, and culture.
Geyer recognises the strength of a diverse workforce, reflecting the society in which we live and work. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from people of all genders, nationalities and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and candidates with disabilities.
Why Come Work With Us
We are a supportive and collaborative team that prides itself on allowing our employees to bring their true self to work. We provide career development for team members who are motivated and eager to learn and grow. We work hard in a fast-paced environment but love to have fun as well.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking a Senior Interior Designer, with the capacity to pitch concepts to new business, to join the Geyer Team.
A hard-working industry professional with commercial workplace and retail design project experience on a broad range and size of projects
- Tertiary qualification in interior design or architecture and we will look favourably on candidates who are Green Star Accredited Professionals with strong workplace design experience
- An individual with expertise in design and construction industry
- Strong design visualisation skills including sketching, hand drawing as well as fluency in Revit or AutoCAD, and Adobe graphics programs
- A strong conceptual designer who can produce compelling sketch plans and articulate design narratives
- A confident communicator at all levels in a professional manner
- You will have a passion for outstanding and innovative design, exceptional creative skills and the ability to confidently communicate design concepts and outcomes
You will be working closely with the Design Studio Leader and the design team to meet with potential clients and understand their brief of requirements.
Taking responsibility for the quality of space planning, concept development and finishes and furniture selection for presentation
- Mentoring and developing staff in all aspects of the Design from Brief to Handover
- You will help manifest the project vision on large-scale commercial workplace and retail projects by providing creative design solutions that are market-differentiated, competitive and compelling
- Space planning, concept development and presentation concepts for approval
- Communicating with clients and fostering strong client relationships
- Lead the documentation and production of project deliverables for your projects including presentations, drawings & schedules.
- Responsible for quality, accuracy and compliance with Geyer Management Systems
- Ensure design compliance with all applicable Standards and Codes
- Pitching to clients and submission preparation
How to apply
If you believe you can meet the above criteria, then we’d love to hear from you so please apply now with your up to date resume and portfolio. You can also learn more about us by viewing our website